RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 06:54 AM
PacificNWSkyPilot
My Feedback: (19)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Welcome to Club SAITO !

ORIGINAL: WRM

What is the difference in the Old Powermaster 20/20 Saito fuel and the New Powermaster 20/20 Saito fuel?
wrm,
Since I didn't try any older Powermaster fuel I'm at a loss here, I couldn't tell you. I was just at my hobby shop mentioning that the new Saitos didn't run as well as I expected on the same Wildcat I'd been using in all of my older Saitos. Since all of my old Saitos had been stolen (along with all the planes and such) during two house robberies in two years in Maine, I had since moving to Texas restocked with new Saitos for all the new small-to-medium size planes I was restocking too. My hobby-store guy (being a smart fella) grabbed a can of the powermaster 20/20 for Saitos and just handed it to me and told me to see how I liked it. He was right, Great stuff for these for sure. I'm going in to buy quite a few more cans to finish out the summer. To be honest, it's new to me, and I'm not sure how long it's been around in its present formula.
But I'm very impressed. And that one can he handed me is going to sell many, many more for him now that my hangar is filling back up again. Because without a doubt I'll always be a Saito fan. I guess that now I'm a powermaster fan too!

Jim