RCU Forums - View Single Post - Safety Violations
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Doc...
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Safety Violations

Hi,

I was just informed by email about the coments you made about my Turbine Waver flight on Video. My Name on the Threads is Doc..., Fredrick V. Gambino. Listed is a response about that which I copied and pasting now. I will go and post what happened which was not in sight on the video. "There is a cross runway which is not in use. There were 2 Deer coming down that runway and I went into the grass so as not to spook them. As it turned out, they turned around and ran never coming on to the actual runway. It all happened very fast and my action was totally excepted. If you look real close, I center lined the takeoff and the landing then did what I had to do to avoid the pending problem. This exact statement will be copied and posted with Mr. Greens name for sure."

OK...With all that being said, don't you think it would have been a good idea to address the issue with me instead of attacking the 2 people who signed me off? I probably should have mentioned some of this on my orriginal posting or just edited it out before uploading it to YouTube, but I didn't. This Filght was followed by three other flights and 4 additional landings. My Instructor has worked hard with me since May 23 simply because it takes time to get use to the response time of my P-80 which is not the SE version. I have been flying DF Jets since 1991 and flew on the Show team in AZ for 9 years. Experience is not my problem. What my problem is with people that assume things first and ask questions last. I'm highly offended at the back stabing jab you took at the two people who signed me off. Both of these guys are tops in flying and what they do. I can personally tell you there only intention is to make sure the skills are there and the safety is fomost. For future reference, I will post this entire statement on the Boomerang Sprint Build Thread because like me, many feel you should have talked to me 1st hand. If you have any other coments, feel free to email me and will also be more than happy to talk to you on the phone. My Court schedual is light this week so time is really not a problem. In the future, please be carefull about slanderous coments.

Doc...[&o]