RCU Forums - View Single Post - What is needed?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 02:44 PM
T-MAXXRich
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is needed?

Well i found a big block conversion kit and purchased it. I have also been working on a little project for this truck while i wait. I have been able to fit losi muggy diffs or lst2 diffs in my T-maxx with out spending all that money. I looked up 1\8th scale diff conversions and the price was about 250-300 buck. So i came up with something different that works and all you need is two losi diffs and some traxxes diff housing collars 6 of them to be exact. It was real simple you need sand paper and a sharp knife. I will get pics up when i am completly done i am waiting on a couple more collars and i havent ordered my two diffs yet but i have my muggy diffs and i will use those to mock them up while i wait for mine. Just trying to help yall out if yall decide to put bigger diffs in your maxx with out spending all the money. But as for the answer to my question i purchased the RD logics .21 BB conversion for the maxx, it will allow up to a .36 to be mounted. This way my truck will be completely bullet proof and i wont have to worry about busting diffs with the Mach 427 i am putting in it. But i will post some pics when i get completely done with my project.