RCU Forums - View Single Post - RCjetmodels Huge sale!
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 06:59 AM
mnsi
My Feedback: (48)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCjetmodels Huge sale!

Guys,
I am not saying that the models from Fei Bao are poor quality. I just happened to get 1 bad one. The T-45 and other previous planes I got from them are flawless. I am merely explaining what happened to bring me to this point. BB from my dealings Wwagner is a nice guy and I have stated that, like I have said I hope I am wrong about this but last night the emails poured into my email account from the customers who are in the same boat as me and believe me it was substantial. From what I read in the news Bernie Madoff was a nice guy also but look what he did.

I forgot to mention one thing, when I ordered and prepaid for my T-45 I was asked by Wagner if I wanted a scale cockpit as they were ready, upon recieving the plane no cockpit so I called Wagner (this was when he was returning calls) and asked were the cockpit was? He replied they would not be ready for 2 months. Why charge me the money, why lie to me, I have a feeling I will be out of the extra money for the T-45 cockpit, the L-39 cockpit and the L-39.

Wagner I know you are reading this and I kid you not. Either send me a refund or get my model sent out before the end of next week. I spoke with a State Prosecutor yesterday in fact a fellow RC enthusiaist that is going to take you to court. In fact he said this looks like a Ponzi scheme or in laymans terms robbing Peter to pay for Paul's airplane. On Tuesday I have a official meeting with him and I will press charges. This is up to you Wagner.

Cheers,
Joe