RCU Forums - View Single Post - my 500 esp is here
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 02:34 PM
dunkonu23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my 500 esp is here

Thanks Noob! It was completely amazing. I mean, with the exception of the tail wag (which I'm fixing after this), it was perfect. I'm so blown away. I'll be posting pictures later today. I've got some work to do on my new helicopter!

Oh... Ihave a new site to talk about, too. It's local to me here in Michigan, but these guys are great! I talked to both of the owners for about 45 minutes. They don't have their storefront ready yet, but they're taking online orders. Their site is http://www.experiencerc.com . It's helicopter only. Like I said, both of the guys are really nice. I picked up my new blades and they clued me in to the ThunderPower Pro Power 30c 2200mah battery. It's a bit on the expensive side, but its much smaller than the Turnigy's Ihave and it will charge a 4amps. Please note that Ihave no connection at all to ExperienceRC other than the fact that I'm an extremely satisfied customer!

Off to solder connectors, then work on the the tail. I'm moving the ball down at least one hole on the arm. I'm also going to reprogram end points.

Scott