RCU Forums - View Single Post - How Old - Pica Shoofli Bi
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 07:28 PM
flyeraapt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How Old - Pica Shoofli Bi

Tom B.
Thanks for your reply. It doesn't bother me if the plans are a bit skewed, I can get all I want by measurement as I normally do not build over the plan. (I like to keep it so I transfer tyhe measurements to the wood.) All I really need is a full size rib profile and a plan that I know the scale ofn, and to get that I reuire only one actual measurement ie fuselage length or wingspan or something similar. Actually the whole bit of getting back into the hobby is to see if I can do it (build and fly again) as I have had Parkinsons disease for the last 12 years, whichb is why I gave it up, but now feel that I could do it again.
If youv'e got hte plan on a cd would it be possibleto send me a copy, or if it's not too big then email it?
You should be able to get a good copy by taking it to an office stationery crowd, don't know what they are called in the US, but the town I live in is pretty small (30000) and there are at least two places that could do the job. As I said I will happily pay any cost.
Regards
Mike N.