RCU Forums - View Single Post - ARF Builders/Dealers -List
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 10:27 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ARF Builders/Dealers -List

Bill I dont need to lol , at 48 my success is not measured on anything that I need to tell you about nor do I get my self worth from anything that i will share with you .This is a hobby to be enjoyed by all in all levels by the god given freedom that our country and USA solders have earned for all of history .
SO while you continue to call yourself a builder , I dont want to insult the builders I have met with those terms and you because none of them will hang in an ARf thead with the sole purpose of being confrontational

You are simply a person who loves to come into the arf thread and spend time with "terms " on your high stool of life that is so funny when measured in any relm of reality .. I say that bacause anyone that can measure or even put the dumbing down of america with the association of arfs , a hobby of any kind shows how much they actully missed in the education process . While the thread was not started by you that fact that you referance it as a point of credibility is evidence in itself that you condone such a stupid comparison .

As stated in so many other arf forums that you love to fish in without ever adding any value , you really need to sit back and ask yourself why you are so unhappy with your inner self to try to continually invoke controversy in a fun arf hobby forum .

All I can say is find yourself or possibly ask god why you are so angry and perhaps you will find a more productive way to spend your time