RCU Forums - View Single Post - How is Sig's customer Support?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 09:04 PM
iron eagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How is Sig's customer Support?

Thanks for the warning...
I'd would rather know about problems before the plane get into the air if it has issues, either RC or FS.
I was considering getting a Seniorita for my daughter, rather than make her wait for me to assemble the kit.
If I do opt for an arf I will check it out when I first get it.

Apparently their overseas supplier had issues in providing them with a good quality product.
I have seen the pictures of the arf that were posted, and could not believe how bad it was.
Hopefully they can rectify the problem before it does any more damage to their reputation.
Generally I opt to build my planes as opposed to buying them, typically ones I build comes out much lighter than any that I have bough that were RTF or ARF.
But I like to build and enjoy the challenge of trying to make mine come out lighter and stronger than one I can buy.
Problem is with the move to build everything as cheap as possible overseas to remain competitive, many companies are seeing that quality control may be an issue.
I just hope SIG can rectify the problem before it cost them too much both in money and reputation.
It would be a shame to see such a great line be destroyed in the race to remain competitive...