RCU Forums - View Single Post - TAMIYA MADBULL INFORMATION AND BUILD THREAD **THE BUILD HAS BEGUN**
Old 08-20-2009, 11:47 AM
john01374

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: TAMIYA MADBULL INFORMATION AND BUILD THREAD **THE BUILD HAS BEGUN**

Yeah it's amazing how many people just don't get it. If I wanted to race I would have kept my Losi and associated stuff but that gets boring in a big hurry. It's obvious the newer cars are far superior in the handling department. The problem is they are all exactly the same in both looks and the way they drive. If I took the bodies off my B4 and XXX I'd bet 99.9999% of the people on here couldn't tell which was which. I like the uniqueness of the Tamiya stuff. I love the odd ball cars. I have a Hotshot because of that funky mono shock setup front and rear. I have a Frog because of the swing arms with the lay down shocks in the rear and NO shocks up front. I bought the Madbull because it's a buggy with LB tires. I also love the quirky handling of all the different models. No one will ever say the Hornet handles great but that's the point. It hops and jumps all over the place. From the videos I've been watching this Madbull is going to slide all over the place with the stock tires and I'm looking forward to every second of it.