RCU Forums - View Single Post - A CRASH EXPERIENCE
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 09:04 PM
tony0707

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A CRASH EXPERIENCE

HI would like some feed back on a situation that recently happened to mea fellow at a field i was flying at crashed a very nice 1/4 scale Steermanthe plane was damaged very badly- ( most people would not rebuild it that bad ) so i walked over to him and saidIF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO REBUILD THE PLANE -AND DECIDE YOU WANT TO PART WITH IT -PLEASE LET ME KNOW- he seemed fine with that-but he was a bit upset that he had damaged the planethe conversation was very cordial- the next thing i know is his wife-i think more upset about the crash than him comes over to my friend-after i left the field and indicates i am a vulture for upsetting her husband-this was a hudge surprise to me-as i left the man more than enough leeway to say he did not have any desire to part with the planepersonnally i think she is a trouble maker as she was not present during my conversation with her husbandand now has embarased my friend -she is venting her upsetness on me and causing a problem for me when my intentions was to recycle his pile of balsa wood garbage -the way i see it-she is making her problems my problem- i have been flying ( and crashing ) for 18 yearsmy thoughts are you should not be flying anything you cannot afford to crash have i just been doing this so long that i should be more thoughtful of a crash situationafter all this time -i cannot get upset no matter what happens to a given plane-my friend felt i did the wrong thing and sited a similar incident that he said caused a big problemi must be missing something cause i just do not get all the fuss-just say you are going to rebuild ORyou do not want to part with you toy i do not undestant all this BSand i do feel very bad about all the fuss it has causedTONY