RCU Forums - View Single Post - A CRASH EXPERIENCE
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 03:38 PM
tony0707

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A CRASH EXPERIENCE

HI I actually did tell this fellow i was very sorry for the loss of his planeand that i felt for him as i really do feel bad for anyone i see damage a planeespecially if the damage is very bad -as it was in this case i actually feel worse for other peoples crashes then i do my own as i stated before -i do not care if i put a plane in ( although i prefer not to )-because i can rebuild or repair any plane i desire to -usually in record time at this point in my RC career ( my thing is to get a given plane back in the air as soon as is possible-if i put it in-often working around the clock until 2am night after night to get her done )if i want it to fly again-simply put - it will-i do like to rebuild my aircraft -as i can never consider them a lossi am retired and have a lot of time on my hands to build-rebuild and flyi am building RC for 18 years-(and U control for another 8 years )-old school-if you did not build 18 years ago you did not fly-not like the guys today that put together an ARF -thats just finebut guys like me are a dying breedthese days my planes crash very seldom-but they still will from time to timeno big deal-in a few days it will be in the air againbut thats just me-REGARDS TONY