RCU Forums - View Single Post - Panther 2
Thread: Panther 2
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Default RE: Panther 2

ORIGINAL: bowlman

Well I posted these pics a month ago to show what can be done did not think it was going to be a problem and from the reply's still dont see a problem the model was nicely done and would like to be that good some day myself a few of use belong to other forums and want to learn from other members on how to better do this hobby of tanks from time to time there will be some heated posts a few eggs get broken thats life move on im still new at this hobby and want to learn to better my tanks and skills when I joined a year ago this and other forums was the place of a welth of info and some of the pics and articals were posted here and there did not see that as a problem there was know rule saying you cant do that now I wonder if I should just keep to myself and just look .

Jimmy
Over sensitive, over-reacted ... what else is there to say? Most creative people cannot take anything less than "WOW, great job!" Splash some brown paint on a store bought tank "Ooh! Great weathering job! How did you do it?" Don't 'criticize' these, oh NO WAY!!! But a fantastic build like this one gets one little thing pointed out and we're all a bunch of rivet counters.

I still think it's a very fine build, way over the top on every point.