RCU Forums - View Single Post - MachNone, Eyelash, Pacer etc
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 01:24 PM
dfturnock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MachNone, Eyelash, Pacer etc

David, (and Andy)

First Very nice looking Tipo. Definitely 'Eye Candy'!! Nice covering job. Yours and Andy's Tsunami sure set the barpretty high for the ones that follow. I'll try to not let you down on the Eyelash &Baby Banshee (2nd in line)

Ithink a FLEET is starting to sound like the right wording.. Igot into the .10-.25 sized planes my self for a few years, back in the mid 90's or so. Flew a lot of them for a while, then graduated up to the big birds for a long time. Everyhting goes in cycles. Ialso am going to the the Lazy Bee series, since Global discontinued them. Not Pattern by any means, but fits in the same 'little fun plane' category.

Andy, throttle response is a major part of my picking the OS10's.. That and Ihave a few of them sitting here gathering dust, so to speak.

To all of you... This is going tobe a undertaking to do this many kits.. Ifany if you have the parts in CADalready for any of these, I'm sure Ican trade that for a cut kit or something to get more of them ready quicker.Cutting the kits is the easy part, just baby-sitting the CNCrouter.The time consuming part is the CADwork to get ready to cut them. PM or email me if you can help theproject.

Speaking ofbaby-sitting the router, that's where I'll be the rest of the afternoon.

Don

ORIGINAL: doxilia

Don,

what about adding a little Dirty Birdy to the fleet? A simple design that serves OS 10's or 300W motors well.

I guess DavidW is doing a slightly larger UFO.

David.