RCU Forums - View Single Post - PowerHouse RC Performance Race Engines
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 08:59 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: PowerHouse RC Performance Race Engines

Ok guys, I've had to step in and clean up this thread so you may notice a lot of posts missing here.

Let me first clear up a misconception. Asking technical questions to the OP and not agreeing with them DOES NOT constitute a presonal attack, so please do not create report tickets on this. Asking technical questions is prefectly acceptable in a thread such as this. As is disagreeing and discussing the issue.

Second, there is nothing wrong with disagreeing with somebody's opinions. But what IS WRONG is insulting or attacking a person that you don't agree with. If I see any more of that here in this thread I'll assure you that the person doing it will spent some time in time out. If you can't discuss these issues without resorting to attacking or insulting those you don't agree with then I would highly suggest that you stay out of the conversation, because if you can't discuss it civilally you're not going to like the outcome.

For those trying to discuss these issues I apologize that I had to take these actions.

Ken