RCU Forums - View Single Post - WHO IS COMING TO BOMBERFIELD'S B-17 GATHERING/BIG BIRD SEPT 2009?
Old 09-17-2009, 07:39 PM
nemesis4u
My Feedback: (77)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHO IS COMING TO BOMBERFIELD'S B-17 GATHERING/BIG BIRD SEPT 2009?

Ladies and Gents...

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!!!! THE TURNOUT already as of NOON THURSDAY has been unprecedented!!

RV's, trailers, all lined up all the way down to the end of the runway... and already beginning to line up along the pond and R/C TANK
Battle Area...

Mac Hodges pulled in today around 10:30 am.... unloaded his BIG B-29 with 2 BELL X-1's....

Lots of flights today by the ARLINGTON/FT WORTH/DALLAS Gang... Ken and Crew...
Plus houston TX JETS, Barry etc...

Randy from AUSTIN showing how them Longhorns fly P-40's INVERTED only ft off the runway full speed passes...

Plus EVO' from Seguin with his Hangar full of Luftwaffe Birds, SPITTY, and OV-10...

A few new faces and some old friends... IT IS BUSY... THE COONASS SQDN from LA, was in with their antics keeping folks on
their feet....

Larry Wells with 5 B-17s showed up... he's from the "SHOW ME STATE"... I guess he showed US !!
Newest B-17 is a beautiful WINGSPAN MODELS www.wingspanmodels.com B-17 complete with G20s on electronic ignition "ei"
Has Wingspan models elec. release mechanisms, Rotating Ball turret, dorsal turret and real scaled out cockpit and norden bombsight with bombardier aiming to release the payload....

IF YOU ARE ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT... JUMP... get your planes and git' down here....

Make sure you tune into www.warbirdradio.com for all the live shows being broadcast starting tomorrow...FRIDAY by Matt J.

-SEE YOU THERE!

-TOMAS
www.bomberfieldusa.com
www.vqwarbirds.com
www.flyrcmodels.com
www.getstencils.com
www.warbirdradio.com/