RCU Forums - View Single Post - Al's Hobbies Jet Power 09 News
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 09:19 AM
Ali
My Feedback: (5)

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Al's Hobbies Jet Power 09 News

Just finished unloading the stock van from Jet power. As always this event just keeps getting bigger and better. More traders, more flying than ever and our best takings by far. Thanks to the team of my guys who worked so hard, and provide such entertainment.
A massive congratulations to Winnie and his team. A masterpiece in organization.
Al's Hobbies also had great business developments.
First of which was to become exclusive Uk dealer ( As well as worldwide sales) for the new Tomahawk range of aircraft. I think it would be fair to say that this relatively new company ( We saw them for the first time last year ) created the biggest impact at 09. Star of their booth was the massive Bae T1 Hawk. This dwarfed every other hawk available yet even more impressive is that the demo model which Tommy flew at the world jet masters in 09 was below 20 Kg with a G booster G 180!!
Of course there was also the much talked about Futura sport jet design, as well as the new small viper which is ideal for the smaller 80n size turbines.
Future projects were also on show. One of which was the plug for the massive 1/3rd scale super scale F-86, smaller 80n Futura to name but a few.
We have already placed forward orders for Hawks and Futura's and small vipers and hope to start deliveries in approximately 8 weeks time. I predict a high level of demand for this range of models, and with low frequency high quality production I can already sense a backlog for Tommys models. So for those interested I advise getting your name on the list pronto.
As with all of the models we sell. We are happy to sell these from basic kits, right up to full combos and even complete turnkey jets if required.
Information right now is limited, but in the next week or so I hope to have lots more available. For anyone interested in any of these models, please feel free to get in touch, and I will be happy to help.

Regards A
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn36052.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	1279395   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vs55437.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	1279396   Click image for larger version

Name:	Db84071.jpg
Views:	25