RCU Forums - View Single Post - Al's Hobbies Jet Power 09 News
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 09:15 AM
Ali
My Feedback: (5)

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Al's Hobbies Jet Power 09 News

Hi Oliver. Sorry I missed part of your questions. Post Jet power is proving to be as busy as the event itself?
There is some video of my A-10 on the video section of my web site. Not from jet Power I am afraid. I look forward to seeing any Jet Power videos as the weather was pretty much perfect for a demo flight ( Apart from it needing to be a little more windy to get the short finals landing nailed )
www.alsvideos.co.uk

You can email me at anytime on [email protected].

Thanks every one for their comments on the A-10. I now full on regret selling it [:@] Time to get another I think?

Tuomas, Great to meet you at the weekend. Nice to see that you went with the Tommy Viper, and some great photos there! ( Do you have that viper pic as a full res image to send me? I dont remember being that low)

A little more news....

I collected the first two large Skymaster Hawks from Jet Power. The Saudi Hawk 100 was made to my order, but the Black T1 ( Union jack version ) Was a stock item. The moment I saw this model together I decided then and there that this was coming back to the uk as well. The level of detail and quality of paint finish is better than I have ever seen on an ARTF. Hell Its even better than the Hawk that won the world jet masters in Hungary. I know because thats hanging from my celling as I type. Thats from a chinese ARTF straight out of the box........!
I am not normally a big black hawk fan but the more I looked at this the ore impressed I was. The quality of moulding, the detail, the stunning undercarriage and best of all low airframe weight blew me away. So much so I have decided that I am going to try and get this model built before my Saudi Hawk 100 ( Which I plan to do a build thread on this winter ) The black Hawk is now with my builders and they have only a one week deadline to see if they can get it ready in time for a jet meet that we have here in the Uk next Friday .