RCU Forums - View Single Post - Boomerang Sprint Build Thread!
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 12:02 AM
Doc...
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Boomerang Sprint Build Thread!

Hi,

The Sprint was my 1st Turbine but not my 1st Jet. Don't take what I'm trying to say the wrong way but with Turbines, it's a whole new world. I spent 6 months building the Sprint and reading this thread. There are a few people we know who didn't take the time or were looking for short cuts and as a result, they have either lost the ship or have had many problems. There are no short cuts for Turbines. When you spend $7,000.00 on a ship, well, you know the rest. I admit 6 months was a little much but it was better than shoveling snow. It was my winter project. From the time the Sprint took off in May, only 2 clicks were needed on the alerons. It has been a dream to fly but understand this ship is not designed to fly at 180 mph. Your P-80SE is really perfect for the Sprint and the Elan. Once you move to the Elan, there will be more room inside the ship to work with and there is less building as well. The best suggestion I can give you is to really study this entire thread and if you do take the tips and suggestion, you will have a great flying bird.

Good Luck,

Doc...
JPO