RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fascination 50 ARF available
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 11:00 AM
jetflyrf86
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fascination 50 ARF available

Sorry I have not been checking my yahoo emails.

Firewall: PIA. I did mine by trial and error. I had a template, but cannot seem to find it. Take your engine and keep it lined up with the thrust line on the firewall and turn it till the muffler lines up with the slot under the fuse and go from there. Wish I could help more.

Elevator: There are 2 laser cut holes in the rear of the fuse about 12" from the tail. That is where you mount the black bellcrank. Once I figured out how it went together. First there are ball bearings the fit into the control arms. Then there is the internal horn which goes to the servo. Then there is a hardwood dowel that makes up into a pushrod to go the elevator servo. There are 4 wire rods for this set up: 2 about 12" that have z bends and threads on the other end for the elevator control horns. Next is a short one with a z bend that hooks up to the internal part of the bell crank the other end to the dowel. The last longer one goes to the servo. My directions are as clear as mud.

My Digital camera batteries are on charge. so I will post some photos later today. Again sorry for the response time.

Hal Peters