RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 12:55 AM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Hi guys,

Got a timed out earlier tonight so learned the hard way to save before hitting the OK button.

Glenn,
Are you still in the dark? I think you should take your mSR outside if it isn't too windy, bet that would look really wicked with no lights but the little canopy light lighting the night. BTW, you were right about the throttle trim, the 2-n-1 armed instantly. Going to test fly her during my break around 3am.

Nick,
Sorry to hear about your 450 - glad to hear the damage wasn't that bad. That's kinda scary about the swash ball screws self-loosening. I'll have to double check mine and may do what Glenn suggested about replacing old loctite. I know mine is more than a year old.

Well guys, I too had a mishap with my 450 yesterday morning. Left work early (before sunrise) and got to the soccer field before any of the maintenance people were there. Did a few ovals before flipping her over to practice some inverted hovering. Ha, looks like my thumbs and brain weren't quite up to that skill level anymore. She went inverted nose in to a nice muddy ditch. Dangit. [:@] Broken CF blade, flybar, I'm sure spindle and main shaft, bent tail boom - and that's just from a quick inspec. But hey, I've been talking about upgrading my belt to a TT so now seems like a perfect time - yep, the glass is still half full! And I now have my CPP2 to fly.

Mark