RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 10:00 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Mark,

I bailed on the second 600. I gave it great thought. I considered the only place now I can fly my 600 is at the Club field or at and open construction site. So trying to passed "its a deal" I let it go. Then the next day I had thoughts of reconsideration thinking I can sell it for profit..........then my little voice said, I let it go so I di.

The guys at the Club Field were telling me (some of this I knew about) there is an 700 electric! I was told that somebody like Muler Messler or some German name had a kits out to convert the 700 nitro to electric, $$$$$$. Then yesterday I was told there is also a conversion from Align which I have not had time to check into. OK, I know I just said """"where would I fly two BIG 600's""" but man a 700 or 800 electric.........oh baby, sounds like something I should give myself for Christmas he he he he. Mark, for me its not all the hot motors and BEC's and bells and whistles, it like sex.......SIZE matter. Even if I have to drive out the open desert which is 80 miles form house to fly something HUGE yea daddy I want it. I am also aware they have alrge gasser helis. I saw one at the Public Fly Park here and it was GRAND! But everyone had to land and give him all of the air space. I looked it up at the time and it was like 8-12 K, I think. Even for me thats a bit to much money to spend to have sit in the garage to fly once or twice a month, kind like an RV you know.

Nick,
Thanks for explaining the boards and theroy. I used to work on golf carts that had huge reostates and sliding bars on a copper slab. Then we got automated and got the computer smart carts like you say with BEC's and "electronics" rather electrcial DC.

Smiles Guys JPEE