RCU Forums - View Single Post - OS 70 Ultimate w/pump
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 10:47 PM
JugMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OS 70 Ultimate w/pump

Okeedokee, now the gloves are off Mr. Moderator Man.
Spend a couple minutes and do the research before you spread the BS about OS (and Tower). Here is the link to Tower's OS .70 Ultimate spare parts page. http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...NUFACTURER=OSM They have every single part in stock. Including the Pump. As far as I can see, "Club Saito" must exist to bash other brands? Geez. That's really productive. Tell you what, even though I only own one OS, I'll be certain to remember the Saito Club Logic, and never buy an overpriced Saito. BTW, In case you haven't noticed, Chevrolet no longer makes the 1967 Corvette Split Window Coupe. The USAF no longer flies the P-51D Mustang. Try and buy one of those, and you'll see that just because something has been replaced by another thing, bigger and more expensive, doesn't mean the original "probably doesn't run good".... Both the Split window, and the P-51D are nearly impossible to find, and cost fortunes..."used".
Don't bother arguing with me, I've got better stuff to do, like fly my OS .70 Ultimate...vertically....for hundreds and hundreds of feet straight up. Cheers.