RCU Forums - View Single Post - cv 12 mounted on lmh 117
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 06:29 AM
Peter_d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cv 12 mounted on lmh 117

Hey,

Sorry to hear that the OS.10 engine didn't performed as you wished...how long would it run before it started to lean out on you ? what nitro mixture did you use ?
And I'm really worried to hear that your longer blades have failed Again !! this is really bad news since the funcopter uses them and I don't know how much longer Litemachine will produce the shorter ones...

I havn't tried the Leo engine since my last trial this summer where it didn't take off.. to much other stuff going on with the house and kids.
When I have had the time it's been windy as hell here...and its not that popular to bring a nitro heli into a gym

Regarding your thought about Alu. motor mount, as you can see I did one i Alu but I doubt it will take away the heat. I think you have to put a big chunk Alu. on the cylinder head to get any affect..If I remember it right, Kyosho made a cylinderhead which was rectangular instead of round for one of their cars where the engine was all covered by the car body, but this was Way back...

//Peter