RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Tank Shops/Manufactures
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 11:30 AM
spikeitaudi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Tank Shops/Manufactures

ORIGINAL: Dmon1996

I would recommend against Raidentech- I dealt with them when I started in the hobby and got royally screwed. It took over a month to get my money back, adn only after multiple calls and chat sessions. In a nutshell, they sold me a tank they did not have, had backordered and had no clue when and if they would ever get in again. And the only way I found out was due to the note they shipped to me with all the accessories I ordered at the same time. Fat lot of good they did with no tank! And once I had cancelled the order, they were refusing to refund the difference in my shipping- why should I pay an extra $20 for shipping on a tank they weren't shipping?

Anyway, they are out there but I recommend you stick to the reputable suppliers.

I have no experience with Raidentech but that is the concensus I got as well with the dealer. They do operate under another company name as well. Maybe I should Note for them this dealer has had many issues in the past and is not a recommended shop? Or should I just take them off the list. I know some ppl still do use them which is why I added them.

Ideas?