RCU Forums - View Single Post - RS4 Club Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 04:11 AM
Mr.SelfDestruct

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: [Awaiting Approval]

Yo, I guess I'm part of the club now? I got a RS4 3 Drift. Love it so far. And the local police do too... let me explain:

So my girlfriend and I are out in a giant parking lot at like 11pm. I wanted to break my engine in at a big area with no parked cars at night. So after I broke it in I was just messing around when a cop shows up. Asked us what were doing blah blah. Well, I forgot my license at home and only had my military ID with me, so he said my girlfriend was going to have to drive home... problem... She barely knows how to drive a 5-speed manual. So he's about to leave (we're not in trouble) when another cruiser comes up with 2 cops inside. I'm packing up all my tools when the cop calls me over. He asks, "You got anymore fuel?"

I had no choice... I didn't have my drivers license on me and he gave me a break by not writing me a ticket... I had to entertain these 3 cops... They didn't believe me that these little RC cars can go about 50 mph. So I started it up and was bashing the hell out of it for their enjoyment. One of the cops even put his blueys on (guess I broke the parking lots speed limit, lol). So they were stunned and thought it was pretty cool, I even heard one of the cops say,

That's my story, and I thought you guys might find it interesting or maybe funny.

<< Moderator edit to remove profanity from post >>