View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 10:17 PM
PacificNWSkyPilot
My Feedback: (19)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum dx7 lost bind today

ORIGINAL: stuntman718

To TexasSkysport,
I was using the spektrum AR700 with spektrum DX 7 . New Hydramax 6.0 On a Dave Patrick Ultimate. The plane Went into Slow right bank. The plane went to idle. Tried to left bank, raise rpm, even up elevator . nothing worked. Still slowly in a circle going down. Even a good friend standing next to me yelled up elevator. I showed him the tx. to show him I already had up elevator. Everything was bran new . Servos,rx,engine, switch. Only three Flights on the plane.
Sounds like a Failsafe if it went to idle and locked into one surface position. Lost signal or lost juice for a sec., that's my guess. Did you run this by the guys in the other Spektrum forum? If so, what did they say about it? How were your RX and remote RXs positioned relative to each other? What type of switch, what brand? Several of the hobby stores I go to do not carry certain switch brands now, were advised not to. I don't know much more than that about it.

Hopefully one of the other guys who were monitoring this thread earlier can chime in and give an opinion or ask some questions.

Jimbo