RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spektrum dx7 lost bind today
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 10:37 PM
psb667

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum dx7 lost bind today

Texas if you dont want people to insult you dont insult them. Your lack of respect for others is getting to be legend on this thread alone. As for my typing and syntax, well perhaps i should take this more seriously. Oh wait this hobby is for me to relax. Perhaps you should try it.

I have had several of the 6100 rx delink in flight on me and lost a plane or two. The fuel guys at my field tell me that this is due to a brownout in the reciever. Most of them who run spektrum are using a 6v pack with them and keeping a close eye on the voltage. As I said earlier spektrum has added a programing feature to there new recievers to let you know if you are browning out this is supposed to help people running electric to tune there planes electrically and prevent a crash. However when all this started for me these were not available. So I was advised to go to the new futaba system. I am still a little bitter as I had some attachment to my old trainer and had just built the blue devil and only flew it twice before it delinked and dissapeared.