Old 10-11-2009, 11:01 PM
glazier808
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum dx7 lost bind today

ORIGINAL: TexasSkyPilot

Ha!

Just had to do that.

Guess I'll go easy on the guy, whattayathink, folks? I think he really doesn't get it, so...

Okay, you WIN, Glazier808...I'm completely outdone. It's hopeless. (Well, at least THAT part is true!)

I surrender.

Jimbo

Go easy on the guy? Do you really think "folks" round these here parts are caring? You may have some info to share, maybe even some knowledge, but until you can remove the boot from your intake, no one round here is gonna care. Like psb667 said, its a hobby. We're here for fun, not for indulging others personal downfalls. We share our experiences, and sometimes it helps, but being degrading, insulting and uncivil are best left in the barnyard. Just a suggestion...no one wins when your banging heads. Outdone...I would not even put myself in the same class as you(way to low for my standards), so there is nothing to outdo.... and hopeless, is a flatspin with a Texan lol....

lighten up abit.....

once again....decaffffffffffffff 4 U

and by the way, I have had "issues" with Futaba in the past, like I said earlier, I own both, and both serve me well at the moment....I just had one little question....geez