RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spektrum dx7 lost bind today
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 11:27 PM
PacificNWSkyPilot
My Feedback: (19)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum dx7 lost bind today

ORIGINAL: psb667

Texas you have confused arrogance with excellence and education with talent have fun being you. If you can.
ORIGINAL: TexasSkyPilot

I'd rather crash a plane than a paragraph, call me...well, whatever you like, for all I care. But since I don't crash either too often, I'll just step up and say what I mean. The thread was started by a guy who had a question that we were working on the answer for, then the anti-Spektrum clowns just had to jump in. I'd imagine I can go out and find where they've been flamed to death with the same stories in a half-dozen other Spektrum threads. Yet suddenly I'm the one supposed to respect them here when they come in with their atrocious spelling, lack of linguistic capabilities, and really THIN stories where everything in their planes was PERFECT and that darn Spektrum just couldn't be stopped from crashing it!

Give me a friggin' BREAK. They're still in one piece. Ask around. I can SHRED rookies with a glance. I'm actually pretty laid-back right now in here.

Spektrum is the best thing that ever happened to our hobby. I'm not going to let somebody with the linguistic capabilities of a kindergärtner tell ME that I don't know what I'm doing. That's the mentality that if I go into this job interview with this nasty-looking Tattoo hanging out they have to hire me anyway. You think folks HAVE to respect you because this is America. Well, here's a newsflash, future guardians of America. Life's just not fair that way. How do you think you are even going to get into the ARMY as a grunt, much less into a decent-paying job in the private sector, when you can't even display the equivalent abilities of a high-school grad? Do you think you'll earn any more respect than that coming in here with commentary that looks like you're texting your posse or your main squeeze?

Sure, you can come in here and make a ruckus. But out there you'll still be substandard material. I'm just telling it to you straight.

And you can trust me, I can ask you the questions a LOT harder than I do, and it's all in-bounds. So far I've been teasing you a bit, letting you know it COULD be a lot harsher. Of course, I could always give you a free sample just to bring that point across. OR...you could EARN my respect by not trying the same old story you used in the other Spektrum threads already. You remember, where I and many others called you on your story the FIRST time.

I think we know who has confused arrogance with excellence. NOT the one who can spell it right the first time...that's your clue.

Jimbo