RCU Forums - View Single Post - Giant Scale 3D Flight Demo
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 06:56 AM
wifpwcf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Giant Scale 3D Flight Demo

well said mithy .i love uncut stuff this is how i can learn about flying threw videos,i very rarely get to see some one hovering a 50cc plane,i have only ever seen one other 40% that was not mine hovering in australia [:'(] , so bring on the uncut vids & i never knock any one beacuse i was there once,you should only incuorage people not knock them down.
cheers glen
ps nice vid buy the way mithy & i been watching you for years from the 72''katana days ,,keep it up
ORIGINAL: mithrandir

post a link to a video... expect comments...... hello... this is an open forum!!!!

I have flown with the guy in the first vid... he is a stick banger (IMHO).... (Nice enuff guy...)
scared me more then once... frequently he is on the verge of a crash... at least that is how it looks to me....

Personally, for me, (you can skip this part if opinions offend you)... I prefer vids that don't just show 10 or 15 seconds at a time....
and then go to another segment.....that right there tells you, they vid'd several flights and edited out all the junk for 4 minutes of content.....

Buttface flies how I wish I could fly!!! Nice job

here is link to MY video page......

http://www.giantcircus.com/VIDEO_PAGE.htm

If you like it, please comment, if you don't like it.. please comment....
but I love to fly and I will keep doing it irregardless of any schalack I might get!!! lol

I fully support the videographers right to capture, edit and post vids.....

I fully support anyones right to comment positive or negative about it.....

I fully support anyones right to think I am full of Bandini!!!

but I love all my RC Friends anyway!!!

lol