RCU Forums - View Single Post - MODEL TECH 2M REMEDY
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 07:33 PM
go vertical
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MODEL TECH 2M REMEDY

I have spent some time going over the remedy I always do this before i start building so that I can decide what i fell is my best options for this plane
first let me say that I feel this will be a really fun plane for the free style flyer. as far as a pattern plane you are going to have a problem with max weight .IF you aren't going to compete a OS160 will be great I estamate it will come out at 12lb. A YS 140-160 or a SAITO 150-180 as far as 4stroke engines go If you only want to burn holes in the sky one of the new 30cc gas engines would be great there is plenty of room in the cowl for them the firewall is 4 7/8" wide allmost 8 " top to bottom 6 3/8 deep thats a lot of room for different engines . I would have liked air foiled tail fethers but flat works for this plane the air frame NO hardware weighs 7lb. the covering looks real good the canopy is a little thin the cowl is very good landing gear good, over all construction looks very strong allmost to the point of being over done there is no right thrust built in bigger engines will need some well i will start work on the remedy now