RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/6 Scale F4U Corsair Group Build
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 08:02 PM
Riddle4U

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: 1/6 Scale F4U Corsair Group Build

Brad, your progress on the TF is good. I am glad you are interested in our Corsair build! I am also glad that you seem to have begun a commitment to our 1/6th Royal Corsair build project, by getting Chad's great tail kit. The TF will be a good "warm-up" for our project, for sure. I really hope you'll follow our thread through the building season (well I hope our group will energize). Speaking delicately for myself only, I suggest keeping progress on your TF to a minimum here in order to keep our thread properly aimed. Don't hesitate to make occasional reference to your ongoing project, but I hope you might keep mostly to thoughts on the Corsair in general or our specific build. I hope I am not being too stiff?

Chad: What is the latest on your end? Is there some new ideas on the wing design...flaps, hinging, linkage design preference for flaps, or just general? I hope we'll stay on track with our project (Like I said weeks ago, I really wanted to do a lot of flying this summer; mission accomplished). Eric

Group at large: any new pics of building? I think many of us have been a little "way-layed".