RCU Forums - View Single Post - Help On Pricing A Hpi Super Nitro!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2002, 10:06 AM
DESERT RATT
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help On Pricing A Hpi Super Nitro!

I have a SUPER NITRO that I just can't use anymore. (I had a store in a shopping mall and could "play" with it in the back parking lot), I moved the store and don't have the large blacktop parking lot any more. I live in a rural area, no clubs,hobby stores etc. for 65 miles so it's just sitting around collecting dust.
It's equipped it with the HPI NOVA ROSSI 12/slide carb, 2 speed tranny,graphite upper decks,wolf pack rear shock tower,anodized belt tensioner,metalic fiber brake pad,heat sink engine mounts,extra clutch bell for the two speed,extra belt,extra set of teflon piston set and some other stuff I don't remember.
I have extra shock springs,K&N air filter.and a set of anti-sway bars. much of this stuff is still in the original package or at least not installed yet.

I also have the original HPI 15 that came with this car in it's box not even broken in yet.(I DON'T LIKE NO BOTTOM END ADJUSTMENT) I started it and decided to go with the HPI NOVA ROSSI 12(non pull start) instead.
This car has not had a gallon of gas ran through it. I broke the engine in VERBATUM to the instructions. (very boring)

It's controlled by a HITEC LYNX FM RADIO, CIRRUS C-60 hi torque servo on the steering and a hitec hs 300BB for the throttle.

The wife bought me the car for my birthday and the engine for fathers day, I purchased the add ons. It's NEVER been raced! hardly been ran! I'm 49 years old so no kid has had his hands on it to abuse it yet. And no I'm not saying that all kids abuse there stuff but many do.I wasn't going to part with it because it was a gift! but the wife gave me the GO AHEAD because I have no place to run it.. and she won't get mad at me. (I hate parting with something that was a gift)

My question to you guys is what the heck is it worth? I know there's a bundle in it, and it's in absolutely pristene shape.

I would like to know your opinions on the value AS IS COMPLETE!
also the value with out the NOVA ROSSI! (I'll throw in the 15 FE factory engine)

how much without the radio

how much without both the radio and 12 engine. (I can use them in a gas truck I purchased here on RCU)

I won't give it away,I'll keep it in the closet first. I "may" be open to some trades! not sure what, but NO ELECTRICS.

I just do not know what to ask for it!

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ADVICE AND KNOWLEDGE!

When I do figure what it's worth I'll post it here on RCU first and if it doesn't go, I'll go the E-BAY route.

RON in NEVADA