Old 10-28-2009, 08:43 AM
Mr DJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FEJ Where We're Goin' Tomorrow

ORIGINAL: invertmast

ORIGINAL: Mr DJ

ORIGINAL: invertmast

ORIGINAL: sweetpea01

Too many P-51's on the market. I'd rather see some ME/BF 109's, FW190's and other less modeled WWII planes
+1 if i see another P-51, P-40, P-47, Extra, Edge, Suhkoi, etc come on the market im going to pull my hair out... Do something DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 on the hawker hunter
Thomas, what up, Baby... I agree with you in wanting to see something different and you will, but you have to remember that to our younger folks who don't have these planes:P-51, Yak, etc.theyare exciting and will alway be so. You and I are old farts, will you are anyways[img][/img]I'm sure you've been flying for years, I started in 1985 while stationed in Japan (Air Force). Jet FX and the rest all had good suggestions of which I will work; won't get them all, but I'll be on it. Thanks for your inputs, Thomas.

DJ,
I'm not as old as you might think.. I was born in '84, started flyin rc in 1990... and even i am tired of seein all the "usual" stuff As far as prop spinners go.. the skyraider, bearcat (with articulating gear that work reliably) and a tigercat would be sawweeeeet
Thomas

You were born in '84, say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Man, I still have unchewed bubble gum older than youyou're too young to be tired of stuff - just kidding. I know how it is, different strokes for different folks. I still like gassers, but not the Yaks, and other lookalikes; love Cessnas as you can tell from my baby on the first page. Love war birds, but Extras, Yaks, etc, just change the cowl and they're all the same. But still, they are well liked by so many, so we're gonna make them still. The Bearcat and Skyraider seems to be the hot ones - its on.