RCU Forums - View Single Post - GP .60 Reactor Bibe
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 12:39 PM
frankeldan

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: GP .60 Reactor Bibe

ORIGINAL: malcolmm

I'm just finishing up my Reactor bipe, using the recommended Rimfire .80 and 3300 6S lipo.

The manual doesn't give much information on servo extensions to the wings. I plan to use the 2 into 1 servo connectors. I will have to remove the wings to transport the plane. Has anyone done a similar setup - what servo extensions should I buy?

Since I have to take take the wings off, I am guessing I will need a servo connector where the servo wire exit the top wing, to plug into something coming up through the fiberglass wing brace. I would guess this would mean a 12'' from each top aileron servo, then another 12'' from each of these, they would then plug into the 2 into 1.

Ideally I would obviously like to use a single 18'' or 24'' into the 2 into one. However, threading these servo wires down the brace and past the plywood battery tray would seem to be very difficult at the field.

Did you finish your's yet? I'm interested to know how it performs with the Rimfire.80. I have a Saito FA-100 for mine but haven't installed it as yet. Still deciding if I should go electric with this project.

Later,

Dan