RCU Forums - View Single Post - AGE LIMIT AGE LIMIT
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 02:06 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: AGE LIMIT AGE LIMIT

RCU has always strived to maintain an environment that is family-friendly where parents can allow their kids to use out website without worrying about them being exposed to inappropriate materials. And because of this commitment to families and kids I can tell you that we will not ever have an "age  limit" for using our site. While the message you got was not good, I can tell you from experience that sending messages like that are not limited to just kids here. I have seen many so called "adults" who sent messages such as that to other members here on RCU. Because of this the solution is not to put an age limit in place, but rather it is for us to deal with those members who are sending out these messages. As was stated above, if the message in in the open forums then you can simply report that post and one of our Moderators will deal with it and take any necessary actions. If the message was in the form of a PM you can contact me by PM and I will deal with the situation for you.

Trust me when I say that RCU will not tolerate actions such as those you describe. And if members are acting in such manner we will deal with them if/when we learn of what they are doing.

Ken