RCU Forums - View Single Post - CMP Hellcat
Thread: CMP Hellcat
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 11:50 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: CMP Hellcat

Hey Cap and rapture boy thanks I will look up that post and page for the details . I know what you mean about getting started lol , I am still on my Fw190 CMP bash , its under warbirds , full interior , air powered canopy with working sliding antena , sierra retracts all around and in the tail ect , major bash similr to the Zolmer Hellcat deal .
I have the zolner interior for the CMP hellcat , the doors and bombs , I was lucky to buy them up when he was still selling them .
Have not heard from Hal Humprhey in a long time , he had come down with cancer a short time after this build on RCU , hope he is doing ok

Cap , been coaching my two boys in ice hockey for years , one just left for scholl and is playing for his college and one is a sophomore in HS . They would build small plastic models next to dad while i was working on my plane . Now my show has all there models on shelves for me to enjoy . Spend every min you can with those kids , your on borrowed time and it goes fast []but its so worth it