RCU Forums - View Single Post - The RCFW Hellcat Group Build
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 08:38 PM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
Default RE: The RCFW Hellcat Group Build

A quick update for those guys waiting on kits. I ran into a few issues with the cowl plugs which I needed to rectify in order to achieve a quality part. I've got that done and hope to finish up the cowls and canopies tomorrow. Once that is complete there are a few minor wood parts to finish up and the kits will be ready to ship. If you ordered hardware your kits will not ship until the hardware arrives as previously discussed. This, of course, does not apply to local purchasers and I will get your kits to you as soon as the parts are done. I apologize for the delays but they should be done before the end of this week.

Also, I would like to clarify that Tighe (Tko310) is working ahead of the group and without the aid of any instructions. This is a good thing in that he is finding any stumbling blocks or issues which I may have missed. Once the kits are delivered and the group build gets under way I will use the info gleaned from both my build and Tighe's build to put together a recommended construction sequence which will be covered step by step on the web site. So, lest anyone think that they are already falling behind, don't sweat it!