RCU Forums - View Single Post - KMP P-51B "BALD EAGLE"
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 12:35 PM
kahloq

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: KMP P-51B

Hmmmm. If you had an HE-111(like from Graupner) Id be interested. Or an AW ME-262. Yeah I know...not same price range but something could be worked out
As far as glow motors, well, I have been building a lot of my planes with electrics as of late. My ESM Stuka will be electric so I dont need a glow motor for that. I have a CMP Corsair(still in box) that I might try and fit my turnigy 50cc gas motor into....or maybe sell the CMP F4U for an ESM FW-190(yes I know not exactly scale...but better then the CMP Corsair scalewise). I also have an HM Performance Corsair. My point being I really dont need any kits, but any warbird arfs you might have.....maybe Ill consider. I already have the ESM ME-110 and several 90mm edf jets to build also.

Im not really a kit builder so plans and boxes of wood dont do me much good. I have a BalsaUSA DR1 that needs to be built anyhow(yuck hate stick building and covering).

Im not really sure what else Id be looking for. I have a lot of electric motors lying around waiting to be put in planes(big and small), boxes of servos, etc.