RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sebart Wind 110
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 01:02 AM
Jetdesign
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sebart Wind 110

Huison thanks for the vids! There also is a new one on Youtube of the Wind 110 with the suggested Hacker motor and 10S:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulHmaHHhQds

I have spent a couple of days watching every video on this plane possible. I think that for pattern, 10S is definitely the way to go. The plane looks incredibly light on 8S - probably a lot of fun, but for precision tracking through maneuvers the extra power and weight seem to be a welcome addition. It is also nice that the 10S Scorpion motor is lighter than the Hacker so the extra weight really is minimized.

I'm really curious if people have gone through any proper trimming routines and what the outcome was - I have found every plane I've flown so far to need some kind of adjustment - thrust angle, incidence...something.

Not to draw a comparison to the Venus again, but I noticed the Venus has 0 degree incidence on the wings and stab, but only 1.5 degrees of down thrust (although I think I added 1/2 degree). I don't recall the Venus needing much up elevator when properly balanced.

I can not wait for this airplane, I'm getting antsy!

...and close to 4000 posts in a year and a half has to be worth something!