RCU Forums - View Single Post - Phil Kraft's "Flea Fli"
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 01:34 PM
doxilia
My Feedback: (3)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Phil Kraft's

Mike,

nicely done on the ST G .23 and the X .25! I happen to have bought one of each as well in the last couple of years. Like you, I was also missing a muffler for the .23 (and a .15 that uses the same case) but I discovered that the one that came with the X25 is actually a perfect fit for the 23. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the muffler on the .25 is actually designed for the .23 and that it didn't do a great job on the more powerful X25. I decided I wanted to use a pipe on the 25 in any case for a more recent classic ('80's) - probably a 20 sized MK design - and so I had my muffler for the 23 which is to go on a 40" span Deception I built last winter.

Great score on the FF+10 kit too! Are you thinking of tracing a kit from this one or from the standard FF? Whatever the case, I'm down for one or two. I got plans printed this weekend and have been contemplating whether to add it to my winter schedule or do a Pacer instead.

In any event, I look forward to your build and keep us posted with progress on the kit.

John, looking forward to your build too. Take some snaps every once in a while to show us your progress if you're up for it.

David.