RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spad to the Bone Dominator Problem
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 09:54 PM
kanillo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spad to the Bone Dominator Problem

ORIGINAL: Villa

Hi kanillo
Buenos dias amigo. Since you are the only person who posted that you did build the Dominator, and are flying it, please give me more information. I am unable to understand the first sentence of your post. No entiendo. Are you saying that you built it with 4 degrees of down thrust? If not, what amount of down thrust did you use? Is your wing located per the instructions? Your message indicates your center of gravity (CG) is located 10mm to the back of the wing leading edge. That is only about 3/8'' in our form of measurement and does not appear to be normal. I emphasize that I have not built or flown the Dominator, but I have designed and built about 6 other SPADS. I consider you the expert in this discussion since you built the Dominator and are flying it. I just want to know if you built it to the plans and if not, what exactly did you change and why. I read a little Spanish but not enough to understand you. You can send me an e-mail in Spanish if you like. I can get it translated with the Mexican friends I play racquetball with daily. Buena suert.
Well, n°4 is the number of dominator builded

My down thrust is 0 (cero), i read that from a forum many time ago and works well for my

About my CG, was done like plans, but move my wing 10mm forward in order to avoid nose heavy