RCU Forums - View Single Post - What do I want???? :)
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 09:12 PM
baurwin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What do I want???? :)

ORIGINAL: gagallagher04401

Hey thanks alot, I guess I am ''scared'' of CP, but there IS NO ONE AROUNDHERE TO FLY WITH, AND CLOSEST HOBBY SHOP IS 3HRS AWAY. SOOOO.... I AM ALL ALONE on this. It sucks to be honest.

I'll be honest I would love to be able to flyu a CP and do 3D, but just don't think it will happen, but who knows... lol

Thanks
George

dont feel bad, i fly alone as well. i dont have any flying buddies other than the folks on these forums, and they have helped me along the way tremendously. dont get me wrong, i still get skeered to death flying, but its a great rush. i live for it actually. ive been hooked like a junky. my hands shake and get sweaty while im flying, but its a great feeling to fly these machines.

i was completely intimidated by having to set one up, but there are so many vids out there to coach you through it, and then the folks on these forums can answer pretty much any problem you can come up with. i also dont know if ill ever be able to do 3d, but i dont really care. just sport flying is just so much fun.

[link=http://www.youtube.com/user/baurwin1]here[/link] are my vids on youtube if your interested. you can see all the way back to my first blade 400 vid, bunny hopping with training gear on, all the way to present doing hard bank figure 8's and nose in figure 8 patterns. even a few in there with some loops flips and rolls.

good luck on what ever you decide