RCU Forums - View Single Post - Charlie Kellogg's TBM Avenger Build
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 08:18 PM
lkahn4

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Charlie Kellogg's TBM Avenger Build

Hey Noah,
As always you certainly come up with interesting solutions for the build, love the access panels and the method for which you have so ingeniously fabricated them. So our update is that last night we sanded and spot puttied some more and got 1 side of the bomb bay doors tacked to the fuse. Today during lunch I got a chance to get some sanding done. Hopefully next Wednesday we will get the 2nd half of the bomb bay doors tacked on and some more sanding done, then another coat of primer and some more sanding (I never realized how many times we use the word "Sanding") then hopefully the last bit of primer and then on to the hatches, crew door and windows. Hope to have pix ready before Xmas.
Noah where did you get the easycoat, I went to their website but it didn't list any dealers, and btw lots of luck with your Kat, you certainly have a very understanding wife. Mine would be coming at me with a large carving utensil. Which leads me to my next build which will be a Dave Platt T-28 Trojan that I will do at home , oh yeah that's if the wife remembers to get it for me for Xmas...lol
To my fellow builders, enjoy the holiday season with family and friends and always remember there is someone out there that builds worse than you.
Larry