RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pictures of your redcats
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Shawninator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pictures of your redcats

This is my very very new Redcat volcano epx pro.. You know I was sweating the whole It's not the fastest thing out there syndrome before I got this truck.. but honestly.. This thing will fly.. I made a ramp today out of a cardboard box, the way that Ali from redcat has shown to in the videos.. This little truck did great.. I did bend the metal piece, looks somewhat like a bone that runs to the front right wheel.. But nothing that taking it apart and bending it back a little didn't fix.. Oh and curious, How tight do the wheels suppose to be on these things? I tighten in up and had problems with the free flowing and actually with the other wheels as well.. So I loosened it up til it felt about like it did before.. But was only hand tight and without a socket, just the bit on it..
And also what charger and battery do I need to get for my truck? The lipo 7.4v is that about the limit on voltage for these trucks with the stock brushless? And what battery cell is it? And what can my truck run? If I got some sort of quick charge for it.. I would want it to be compatible with my factory 7.2V @ 2000 as well.. I mean to charge both with one charger would be great.. What type should I get ?? And what battery would you recommend and where?
These are a few pictures of my truck and my son with his truck as well.. His truck is about 4 months old and is driven just about daily and still using the same first battery we put in it.. And battery charged gives a long time for his little truck.. I mean my little boy is two years old and can actually control the truck fairly well.. I'm impressed..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wu60965.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	2.80 MB
ID:	1329587   Click image for larger version

Name:	ki19472.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	1329588   Click image for larger version

Name:	qn38120.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	2.32 MB