RCU Forums - View Single Post - Those are some nice tanks!
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 02:53 PM
EOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Those are some nice tanks!

Patrick,
I second what streetsquid says. Oh lets go back to late August 2009. Hey Moose do you want to go to something called a tank fun run tommorow? OK (in that nasally kind of yeah right tone) what's that? So I splained what little I knew about R/C tanks and off we went the next day. He had more fun than I did and we're both rabid model railroaders. A couple days later I order a panzer IV from Bill. Then I'm looking on ebay and find a dolled up Tiger with infantry riding along on top ooooooooo gotta have that. A PanzerIII those are neat. I need some battle systems for my new hobby hmmm. Someone says Phil at RCTankwars is good people........ Hey Philsend me 3 of these 2 ofthose and some ofthis. Hey I don't have any American tanks and the Mato Sherman is just released Hey Phil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the first one he sold! I've never got the first one of anything . It's almost Christmas and I have 7 tanks and my daughter says I have too many now. Ah what does she know I think I need a whole platoon. OH andMoose he has a KV1 soon to be delivered. And the model railroad yup there it sits in the basement quietly waiting and wondering if I'll ever return.So either sell them airplanes or run away Bowlman was right their liketater chipsyou can't have just one.

EOT