RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are you excited about the MERGER???
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2003, 07:09 PM
jmulder
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are you excited about the MERGER???

Marc, I say this out of sheer opinion and not trying to start a war. If its money, I would gladly pay a yearly fee to use this site. I feel the reason so many people are here is because of the quality of people here. Most of what is here for sale is just something that some old Joe wants to get rid of and get something different. Thats why people feel so comfortable with the system the way it is. On the other hand with the auction thing comes your Ebay crowd that are there to make a living selling. They sell whatever they can find to sell. They see $$$$$$. Thats all. I don't know whats going to come of this but I wish you luck. You have created a great site that we have grown to love. If it were just the users that are here now that would be using the auction it would probably be OK but what I am thinking about is the crowd that will be attracted when they find out they can come here and make money. Once again this is just the way I feel and I really and truly hope everything works out.............John