RCU Forums - View Single Post - Those are some nice tanks!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 10:44 AM
SNOWTANK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Those are some nice tanks!

8D] I have Arm Chair General to blame for my entry into this hobby. Just like I lay blame for him to getting me into RC battleships, 1/700 scale ships and miniature gaming. See I used to just build plastic models. I was good but not great. THen ArmChairGeneral comes along and the madness begins. It started with coverting my lindberg battleships to RC to static models to RC then OMG battleships that fire bbs and sink each other. That evolved into a dozen battleships later. Then he informs me about RC tanks. How cool they are you can battle with them, their cheap compared to RC battleships yadda yadda. Ok he sold me and I got my first Tank. I didn't know what I was dealing with. What Circuit boards no servos?? Oh cool they light up and drive like an RC car, how come the Track fell off? Then on it evolved to my 16th tank and now I am on EBAY looking for deals on RC Tanks. I am proud to say he had no influence on me getting into RC MICRO FLYERS. I got 4 of them withn a week and I am hooked there as well. But they fill the void when I can 't use my Tanks. So you see I am very sick . I need help...[&:]
I love my collection.I love driving them and working on them. I love the amazing work everybody has done here to them and I am learning more and more and more. It's been a great ride so far. Tanks rock!