RCU Forums - View Single Post - Help with beginner (somewhat)
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 04:34 PM
firebird78

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Help with beginner (somewhat)

my favorite scale is 1/8th....my favorite platform is buggy....and I prefer nitro (like to tinker and love the smell of nitro)

everyone has their favorites for their own reasons...and everyone has a good legit reason for their favorite...the hardest part of picking A rc is deciding which one..

I mostly run on not so rough terrain... my buggy handles grass and sand fine but a truggy or truck would tackle tall grass, fine sand and rougher terrain better...lately my buggy sees track duty way more then anything else...I own a revo and a 1/8th truggy as well but they do more time sittin on the shelf then they do running...actually my truggy is basically still brand new (maybe 3 tanks through it..lol)...

I also own a 1/10th truggy and a 1/10th onroad....the 1/10th truggy is nice and less expensive but not as durable as my 1/8ths....the onroader I'm limited to smooth flat surfaces and all I got to run on is the street in front of my house...its fun to run at times but would get old if it was all I had to run

I've thought about buying something electric to play with in the winter months but it would never take place of my nitro...