RCU Forums - View Single Post - JR does not respond?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 07:59 AM
B58
My Feedback: (43)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR does not respond?

Went to fly this weekend with my 9303 2.4 radio with Spektrum receiver. Has worked perfectly for many flights. Checked controls and all was well. Fueled plane, and then turned everything on. Radio would not respond. Lights on solid on receiver and remote receiver, but no response. I tried to rebind even though this should never be required. Still inop. I did not have another plane with me, so could not try that. After a few minutes turned on, and all worked fine. Did a range check, and ok. So I flew. Worked great. Landed, refueled, and no response same as before. I put the plane in the truck, turned it on, and all worked fine. Came home, and cycled on and off probably 10 times and normal response. Any ideas? Could we have had 2.4G interference at the field? Couple of guys were flying Futaba 2.4 and they were fine. Don't know whether to ship the receiver, transmitter, or both for check out. Also tried the transmitter with another plane when I got home, and it worked great. Help! Never seen this before. Bob